Friday, August 6, 2010

Schindler's List (1993)


Ok. I can type for days about how epic this movie is, so I won't. I will say however, tonight was the first time I watched it. I sat and watched it from start to finish, replaying the parts I didn't hear properly and almost cried a few times in the film. So let me sum it up for you in less than a hundred words:


Steven Spielberg directed, John Williams composed, set in 1939 Nazi Ruled Germany, Complete classic, gruesome but I believe it's a movie everyone once they old enough should watch to educate people on the cruel world that was the Nazi Ruled Germany. It was horrible. Oscar Schindler, I commend you yet at the same time despised you. This is one of those movies I will be watching a third, fourth and fifth time. Set in Black and white a girl in a red coat was the only highlighted colour person in the whole entire movie. Great movie, great music a perfect 10 on my list.


My Rating 10/10 - Perfect

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter