Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why I Wear Black

People need to stop looking too deep into things that were meant to be simple. Today I listened as someone spoke about my choice of clothing. If you don't know me eight out of ten times I'll be wearing black from head to toe why because I like black its simple its unambiguous and its simple.

Not because I'm following Jay-Z, not because I'm might be Gothic and dark and definately not because its the only color clothes I buy.

I like black stuff simple! My computers are black my bags are black my phone is black the case for it is black my wallet, almost everything. I also like leather too. So my question is if you like something you can wear why not wear it? that's as far as it goes.

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter