Saturday, August 7, 2010

Movie Review 08: Paris Je T'aime



Just like New York, I love you as you can see this is the same name but just a different city. I really wanted to watch this movie and lucky for me it was available On Demand. So your probably wondering why I never downloaded it well I did and I searched for a link online but none of them were English. The On Demand version had English sub-titles. It was longer than New York, I love you running more than two hours but it was well worth it I wish it was longer. It goes deeper than New York, and much more detailed information. It makes you grow fond of each of their characters to the point where your disappointed where your not sure what happens next because you don't get enough time on each.




It brought out different districts and different types of people from successful couples who are getting a divorce to garage sweepers who have been robbed and fired from his job. It shows you a small glimpse into the world of the lonely tourist, the curious tourist, the painter, the doctor, the actors, the young, the old, the married, the engaged, the romantics, the bitter, the Asians, the Hindus, the Africans, the Americans and every one else in between. Great film I love the love of the city and it's a romantic alive city after watching that film it really reinforces my love for Paris and everything French and just makes me want to pick up myself and go. Like they said je t'aime pari!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter