Thursday, March 18, 2010

Street Fashion


Barcelona street fashion, I'm still searching for the perfect shorts to match both my loafers and boat shoes but then I came across this dude from, Barcelona who over there is your average Joe, for the States he's your typical prep but for Jamaica seems to be non existent. In Jamaica only the rich you tend to find in a nice pair of penny boat shoes, a clean white half sleeve Egyptian cotton Polo Ralph Lauren shirt and smooth aviators. How could I forget the pink shorts lol I love em! Well if I do find those perfect shorts just know I'll definitely be blogging about it in the future, but for now just know that picture is a true reflection of a gentleman who knows the right combination for a casual outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter