Saturday, February 13, 2010

We are the world 25.



I said to myself I was not going to write about this because I thought the video said it all. I had goose bumps the whole time it was so powerful, but I decided to write a post about it after reading the different comments made under the video posted on YouTube and realizing that only yesterday I wrote about Out of Many One people. This is the perfect example to show people of different walks of life coming together to sing for one cause.

Its really powerful!

Its like think about it what does Pink, Iyaz, Tony Bennett, Mary Mary and Lil' Wayne have in common? They all support this cause for us to help out Haiti in their time of trouble and this do this by coming together and singing such a powerful remake of We Are The World 25.

Some people though didn't seem to like the combination of artiste, some didn't like the fact that most of them used auto-tune and the others just hated the "rappers" verse. I personally liked every single thing in that video and I say hats off to Paul Haggis as he did a great job remaking directing the video, again I commend RedOne, every artiste got their own time slice and think about it, it's really hard to get all these artiste on a track that only lasts 6:40 secs the artiste line up in order of apperance was:


MTV's coverage behind the scenes of it shows a little of what went into making this great video, when you press play just leave it let it load all videos it's a playlist of videos so just sit back and relax:



The actual video link on YouTube:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter