Friday, January 16, 2009

Just remember you need $

Money.
Some say the root of all evil, some say it cannot buy happiness but really think about it, the people that say those things tend to actually have money.

I felt the need to write this post because most people who write newspaper articles also tend to have money.



I dont!


It really grinds my gears sometimes espcially when you see people spending so foolishly. It's not to say that I'm poor but compared to everyone around me I'm pretty much the poorest. Well what can you do other than just hope everything works itself out. That is actually what I'm doing now lol but thats not all.

I am thinking of a master plan and no I am not lying I really am, but first I just need to understand Money and everything there is to know about how the root of all evil works. :)

The Money Shot! Tokyo, Japan. by Ben Ward In Hove.
[Big bills on the yen huh? lol 500 yen coins, thats about five dollars here in the States lol. I wonder why? lol ]

The thing about money is it's really just that thing we use as an accepted means in the exchange of something, So without money then you'd actually have a pretty hard time getting things. So think of yourself right now with no money that pretty much means nothing right? Everyone already knows this but I believe they really take it for granted, take a second to really think about it. Stuck in the middle of the road with not a cent in your name what do you do? Try to sell your talent? Try to get educated then try to make money from what you know? Well simply you need money to do anything in order to make money or get things, so if your flat broke it's going to be pretty challenging to obtain money. I won't lie though it can be done.

Make money money out of nothing lol the Fed does it, but thats a story for another day.

Simply put.

Money might not be able to buy happiness but it damn sure can buy everything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter