Saturday, January 17, 2009

my friends close friend dad's boat

When I was 13 and thought about boat shoes, I thought about old people. 


It's interesting how as we get older we become to be fond of certain things we never thought would appeal to us. But seriously 2008 was definately the year of boat shoes, they really do look good on my feet though and the funny thing is though I personally hate shoes with laces but I guess you can say the only exception is boat shoes. They perfect for casual wear and they make a subtle statement. gripping the shape of your foot perfectly. 

lol call me preppy but I really love the design, impeccable finish, clean and neat detailing and they very comfortable well thats if your into that type of thing. I'm just crazy enough to be wearing my boat shoes in Winter. The question is I wonder what a 13 year old thinks? lol



btw nice khaki cut offs lol I'll save those for a next post. man I can't wait till it's summer again. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

Posts

Twitter